Sunday, February 22, 2015

Valentine's Crafts and Gifts

Some fun Teacher and student Valentine gifts.


Here is the finished product for a kindergarten teacher.  I included 3 plastic bowls (dollar store) because she is always setting out supplies for the kids.  Inside I include lots of fun ideas from other valentine gifts.  The final tag says "It takes a special (heart) to shape young minds".


 Included in teacher gift.  Lip balm wrapped like candy.  All the tags were inspired by Pinterest but I created using my digital scrap-booking and paper scrap-booking supplies.


 This is a picture of all the things before wrapping.  I included some kisses and hugs (by Hershey) too.

 For the extra staff (secretary, principal, para-professionals) that we wanted to thank I got mini hand sanitizes at the Bath shop on sale.  The extra cute label was from Somewhat Simple.

This mini take-out container was for a 3rd grade male teacher.  I couldn't get too mushy so I gave him cootie cleaner, hugs and kisses.


For the kids I used my digital scrap-booking kits to make this cute little label.

"I am so glad we are in the same school!"

These are small snack size zip-bags filled with Goldfish (an approved safe snack in our school).
For my daughter we made bookmarks.  We hit the jackpot on this one.

The big blue discount store had a paint sample strip with "love" themed colors!

We used a heart-shaped hole punch to accent each color and then tied a silver ribbon on the top.

She signed the back of each one.

This one only cost me $1 for the silver ribbon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment